Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Must Haves #2

My fall essentials this year are kind of random, as you can tell from the fall shopping post, but I am in need of a few things this year including:

1) lightweight circle scarves. So versatile and easy to wear. I like the Sydney Scarf ($28) in mauve. Also available in grey.
2) I'm definitely liking suede booties for fall. I saw the MacAlister wedge boot ($198) at Jcrew this weekend and they're even prettier in person (I had to walk away or I would've been suckered into trying them on). The Zipcode boot ($198) in red is another fave.
3) These affordable, basic, essential belts ($40) by Everlane come in a variety of colors and are the perfect width to wear with jeans or a dress.

3 comments:

Jen @ Cuddles & Chaos said...

I totally agree! Fall means scarves to me and I need a lightweight circle scarf to add to my collection. I've also been loving on suede booties (especially in wedge form). Curse my budget!

Arianne said...

i want to get so many accessories but i'm broke right now. being in college seriously doesn't allow much for saving.

Linda Leyble said...

I love those circle scarves and the suede boots. I can't wait for cooler weather to wear them! It is almost here on NY.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover