Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Art + Decor: Illustrated Ice Cream

Who doesn't love a good ice cream cone, especially during the summer? This ice cream giclee print ($55) and pillowcases ($75) by Dawn Tan for her shop Handmadelove are perfect for a little dose of summer all year round. I think the pillowcases would be especially sweet in a guest bedroom as a little treat for friends and family. Or perhaps a meaty pillowcase is more your style?

If you like illustrated foods, here are some of my favorite summer foods on paper.


Claire Kiefer said...

Really pretty adorable, especially in the summer. I don't think I could spend $75 on pillow cases, but these are delightful. Makes me want a guest room. ;)

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Ooh, this would make me hungry at bedtime!

P.S. If you are interested in taking a peek inside our home, I've linked to our Apartment Therapy house tour on my blog :-)

Hope you are doing well, Christina! XO

dulci said...

I love this!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover