Monday, May 7, 2012

6 things

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and I hope your new week is off to a good start. I've recently added a good amount of new "hearted" items on Etsy. The act of hearting items is actually a favorite pastime of mine. Great stress relief! You can check out all my faves here. xo


Laurel Hill said...

What an awesome surprise to be admiring your list and then see my rings at the bottom!
Thanks :)

Em-Jae said...

Pretty! I love those coasters -- I bet they'd be pretty easy to make...! Maybe with a little gold too.... :]

Eleni said...

Love the dress! And love hearting on etsy as well! Doesn't it feel like money-free shopping (sort of)?

whereORwhat said...

Hello! I just came across your wonderful blog and was wondering if we could follow each other?
whereORwhat.blogspot:Ilustrations, design and creativity.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover