this top ($36) a winner in my book. Pair it with skinny jeans and you're good to go.
2) The combination of pyrite and elastic is unexpected in this bracelet ($68) by Cursive Design. I could easily see this becoming my go-to everyday bracelet.
3) Oh lookie here, more shoes! Can you tell where my mind has been lately? Love the neutral tones and bold platform on this Lucky brand shoe ($89).
4) My skin is getting weird with the season change and I think a deep cleaning with a rosehip and clay mask ($25) is just what I need to get my pores under control. At least I hope that's all my skin needs!
5) Who doesn't want a knitted cactus ($97) in their office? I know I do! Handmade by Odds & Ends.
6) Made from cotton duck and Italian leather, this lunch box ($45) is functional and easy on the eyes. Definitely a step up from my current lunch bag.