Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Weekend

via we love unicorns
Happy Friday! Any fun plans for the weekend? Kissing under a blanket at the beach perhaps? My plans are a bit less romantic - yoga, dinner with friends, chores. All in all, not too shabby. 

I put together a roundup of handmade travel essentials for my bi-weekly column on Papernstitch that I hope you'll enjoy. Have a great weekend! xo


herecomesthesun said...

Happy weekend to you too!

The weather here is chaos so I'll be snuggling up with my book, my cats and my hubby and staying dry indoors.

Have a good one!

kate funk said...

Love this. Kissing under a blanket on the beach sounds amazing.

Callie Grayson said...

Have a great weekend! I have yoga and relaxation planned.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover