Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shop: Coral and Tusk

Coral & Tusk features work by New York based textile designer Stephanie Housley. The shop includes a variety of embroidered pillows, art work, jewelry, and stationary.  Our modest couch needs a pick-me-up and the feather and arrow pillows would be perfect. Check out the full selection right here.


lesley graham said...

they sent the shop THE most fantastic embroidered card for the holidays. stunning stuff.

Callie Grayson said...

I love her pillows! I stumbled upon them before the holidays and forgotten where I'd seen them! Thanks! I want that fox pillow badly

thenauticalwheeler said...

Love the pillows! I need new pillows for my sofa too. And a new paint job, new rug, but maybe I'll just start with pillows? lol From Brooklyn with love ~jen

fox and fawn said...

wonderful stuff

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover