Thursday, January 5, 2012

Do More With Your Money: Acorn and Archer

I've been really into wood accents in jewelry lately and Acorn and Archer has some simple, no-fuss pieces using "reclaimed, recycled, and sustainably sourced woods." You can even choose from different wood types for each design. It's a hard decision but I think I want this one.

pssst...looking for some bold jewelry options? Check out my latest post on Papernstitch


Gabbi said...

Love and need one of those necklaces!

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

The necklaces are really pretty! I wanted to drop by and wish you a very happy 2012!

xo Mary Jo

Carolyn said...

Thanks for sharing Acorn + Archer, your blog is lovely!!

T.L. Holmes Williams said...

Thank you for your encouraging words :) It is often times the connections to "strangers" that make this situation more tolerable. And, as an added bonus, I love reading your blog and finding new ideas/avenues for creative adventure, which always makes life a little sunnier, no? Namaste :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oooh what pretty, unique necklaces. I likeee!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover