Monday, January 23, 2012

Calligraphy for V-Day

B and I really don't celebrate Valentine's Day in the conventional sense. Neither of us gets particularly excited about this holiday (I'm still recovering from Christmas in February) but we do exchange cards, a tradition I very much enjoy. This year, I've decided to go with a simple hand-calligraphed card from Sparrow Nest Script. The words are beautifully rendered and the message is clear. I won't tell you which card I bought on the off-chance that B sees this post, but needless to say, I think I've found a winner! Check out the full selection of V-day cards here

5 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

these are soooo cute!! wish i had someone to give them to

Emily said...

Aw, thanks so much for this sweet post! Your card should be in the mail soon!

Sécia Mischke said...

Very sweet.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Claire Kiefer said...

These are so sweet. <3

Unknown said...

Love this beautiful script! Hope you guys have a sweet valentine's, I like that it's about the heart and not all the frou frou.

xo Mary Jo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover