(1) For your friend that likes nothing better than lounging in the tub, Indigo Wild natural soaps smell delicious and will soothe dry winter skin. This gift set ($62) even includes a sample of their all natural laundry detergent so her clothes can smell just as good as she does.
(2) Dior Homme ($54) is the perfect gift for the single guys in your life because it is like a chick tractor beam. A good friend of mine wears this cologne and has to beat the girls off of him. It has a warm, woodsy scent without any musk
(3) I like these Korres lip sets ($15) for dirty santa, white elephant, teacher gifts, or secret Santa gifts that have a price limit. The color of these lip butters is amazing. Its opaque with a creamy gloss and it feels like the most emollient lip balm.
(4) For your makeup maven bestie I love these eye enhancing palettes ($42) from Smashbox. Its a very personalized gift and you can't go wrong with the color choices as they are selected to enhance specific eye colors.
(5) I adore the packaging for this Butter London nail duo ($25)! We all have that one friend whose favorite color is sparkles! This would be perfect for her.
(6) Philosophy makes quality crowd pleasing scents that are a gift no-brainer. This set ($49.50) would be amazing for your mother, mother in law, grandmother, aunts, or anyone put off by over powering perfumes. The scent is very clean but also feminine and lovely.
(7) My nieces are obsessed with makeup so I always include some inexpensive "big girl" makeup for them to destroy, along with their Christmas gifts. ELF makes super cheap palettes ($10) with all the fun colors for them to play.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Layne is a licensed aesthetician and makeup artist working at Urban Sanctuary in Athens, GA. She writes the bi-weekly column, Down and Out Beauty.