Monday, November 21, 2011

6 things

6 things recently hearted on Etsy to start off this holiday week:
Happy Monday friends! 


thenauticalwheeler said...

Loving the pillows! I am in desperate need of some colorful pillows for my sofa. lol Right now it's just a big brown blob in the living room! From Brooklyn with love ~jen

Paige (Final Clothes-Out) said...

Those pillows are amazing. I'm going through a big pillow phase again, and I might just have to give those some thought.

Claire Kiefer said...

what pretty colors :)

k.rahn said...

Oh I love that first print!! And that puffed peonies print has been on my wishlist for awhile now...isn't it perfect? The colors are the best and I love the abstract mountain concept. Great finds!

The4inONE said...

Love all your Etsy finds, specially Sarah Robin´s necklace!



Anastasia said...

Great finds!
Beaded necklace has stolen my heart!

emeeme said...

So wonderful finds!
I loved the Sarah Robin´s necklace

aroluna said...

lovely things indeed, specially the beaded necklace, so pretty!!

Sarah Robin said...

Is wonderful to see my necklace in this beautiful sellection!!!
Thank you so much!!

virginia said...

Such a lovely selection!
It's great to see these beautiful items together,special mention to Sarah's necklace:))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover