Monday, August 22, 2011

A trip to the flea market

A little disheveled, a little wrinkled, we made our way to the local flea market on Sunday morning.
Fresh food, giant fake ice cream cones, dogs in strollers, and a plethora of junk and treasure. What more could one ask for out of a Sunday morning stroll?
We give the Raleigh flea market two thumbs up and hope to go back and purchase a few things (handmade leather belts, I'm talking to you). I am a little sad we didn't see any taxidermy squirrel soldiers, but maybe next time. How was your weekend? 

6 comments:

avant garde design said...

sounds like my kind of place as well! i love sifting through anything with a history...as far as my weekend, definitely the best part was after work one of the days, jumping into the warm ocean which had unusually high waves and laughing like a kid for about an hour. so fun! ;)

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I haven't been to a flea market in so long! Le sigh.

We went to a wedding at an art gallery over the weekend. It was probably the coolest venue I've seen so far.

Anonymous said...

I love those salt and pepper shakers!!

gina said...

Looks like such a nice day! I love what you're wearing - perfect for a morning at the flea market :).

Unknown said...

girl i love that place! and your necklace is theeeee cutest!

kcb said...

that skirt is too cute. you are adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover