A huge thanks to these awesome folks that donated good for the project:
1) wall & chalkboard paint- Sherwin Williams (thank you Melinda for setting this up!)
2) bloom & love will save the day prints- Field Trip
3) love candy print- MadeByGirl
4) photographic prints- Our City Lights
5) flapperdoodle prints- Flapperdoodle
6) dandelion wall decal- Cut it Out
7) love bunting- White House Black Cat
8) crate & barrel indoor/outdoor rug- Ike & Jane Cafe and Bakery
9) ferm living fox pillow- Ana from on dressing up
10) scandinavian geese mobile - Lauren from Pegeen
11) doily framed art- Robayre
12) hand painted light switch plate- Idillard
13) Ikea storage, mirrors, and extras- my awesome mother-in-lawSo, what do you think about the transformation?
p.s. Check out my flickr page for more photos.
p.p.s who knew taking photos under fluorescent light could be so stinking difficult? Ugh.