Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tablescape Design Camp

How's your weekend going? I wanted to pop in quickly and let you know about a fun opportunity if you live in the D.C. area. My blog friend, Manvi from Mochatini, is hosting a tablescape design camp and champagne party next Wednesday, June 29th from 6-8:30pm. For all the fun details, click here. Registration is only $30 and Manvi is one talented stylist so I'm sure she'll have lots of great tips to share. I wish I could be there, but alas, I live too far away so I thought I'd share this opportunity with you all.
On a different note,  is anyone as excited as I am about the True Blood season premiere tonight?! We're going to a True Blood party (Bloody Marys and all!). Can't wait! xo

2 comments:

manvi @ mochatini said...

Christina, thank you so much for sharing this with your readers. ONEday I hope we get to do these events together.
A true-blood party sounds awesome. I SO excited about the season premier and might just have to mix some bloody marys too. Have fun at the party and thanks for all your support. you are a gem.
x

Caroline {treat yourself well} said...

I AM SO excited for True Blood. Bloody Marys are an excellent idea... I'm stealing that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover