Monday, June 13, 2011

Photography: Grant Hamilton

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had a really fun weekend spending time with friends and relaxing in the sun so I'm feeling rejuvenated and ready for the new week (it's rare that I feel this way on a Monday so I'm embracing it, can you tell?). I thought we'd start off taking a peek at these neat plexiglass polaroids by Grant Hamilton. These polaroids are printed to a 1:1 scale and ecapsulated in plexiglass. They stand up on their own or can be mounted on a wall. I think they'd look great on a bookshelf or in an office. They're priced at $30 each (some are available in sets of 2 for $50) and can be found here. Also take a peek at Grant's portfolio. The colors in his photos are brilliant.

images: grant hamilton (found via designlovefest)

8 comments:

homemade grits said...

yes! so great. love the orange tones. have a great week friend!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great colors! love the love machine print :) xo jillian:: ps im hosting a judy kaufmann print giveaway!

lisaroyhandbags said...

These are great - love them all :)

Ashley said...

Oh wow - I love the colors in the last two. :)

Diana said...

Oh, I love Grant Hamiliton. He once left a comment on my blog and I was STARSTRUCK! Such amazing work!

KC said...

i've been wanting a set of his polaroids for some time now. Love that they are in plexiglass.

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Love those chevron images, so fun!

xo Mary Jo

jennifer ▲ i art u said...

gosh i'm so in love with these!!!!
j.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover