Friday, June 17, 2011

New at Olive Manna

There are lots of new, swoon-worthy items at Olive Manna, my favorite being the simplicity tea towels. I say "my favorite" loosely because really, I love everything in that shop. *Don't forget that you receive 10% off your entire order with the code 'CHIC' at checkout! 

*Olive Manna is a sponsor of D&OC. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that help keep me a bit more sane the blog running. Sponsor slots are available. Please contact me if you're interested! 


Beach House Living said...

It looks like one can load up the Visa card in the blink of an eye.

S and O said...

Those towels would make a lovely addition to my kitchen set :)


Patrizia Comino aka Patty Comino said...

wow this blog is simply awesome, luscious! I love it!! :) Greetz from Italy <3

Liz Stanley said...

gorgeous! heading over there asap

Multi-Colored Sprinkles said...

I love everything! I am back at my old blogging habbits :) I am doing a $25 gift card give away to kick it off check it out

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover