Monday, June 6, 2011

Gift Giving: For Dad

I don't know about you, but I can use all the help I can get shopping for the men in my life. Whether it be your own dad, or the father of your child, I've found a few gifts I think will make "dad" happy. 

4) bacon soap $5.99 via thinkgeek
6) chip of the month club $39.95+ via anchor's
9) shears $116 via best made
12) the sanctuary $129.95 via bluelounge
16) dog lead $56 via best made


jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great ideas! my dad would love the beer making kit. xo jillian:: enter to win a $100 shopping spree!

Julia said...

These are awesome picks! I love the coffee maker :)

Jessica said...

These are so much fun! I always love the guy gift guides they are always more unique and fun since its not what I see online everyday :)

Caroline said...

These are great! IT reminds me that my dad always has the oldest... rattiest scissors...
Truly Chic, but Manly List! :)

KC said...

great mix of pieces! i especially love the coffee maker!

Mary Jo from TrustYourStyle said...

Great round up and I love the palette you used too! It's so funny, most guys feel silly buying beauty products for themselves but love to get them!

xo Mary Jo

jennifer ▲ i art u said...

thank you for this post! i'm always a fan of holiday round-ups! love your picks/finds!

jennifer ▲ i art u said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover