1. Love the geometric pattern on this shoulder bag ($89.99).
2. A classy watch with a cheeky horse profile ($36.93) is definitely my kind of accessory. (found via making it lovely)
3. A bamboo version of slightly oversized shades ($95) would be perfect for sunny days.
4. I've been wanting a smaller digit camera to tote everywhere and this mini replica of the Leica M3 ($179) is more interesting than the average point and shoot.
5. A sweet heart print dress ($73.86)with flutter sleeves? Yes please!
6. Modern quill pens ($28-$32) make even the most mundane work seem a little more special, no?