Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tom & Jenna's Wedding Part II

If you missed Part I of this wedding, you can check it out here. All of the images were taken by yours truly and can also be found on my flickr page. A few more fun tidbits about this wedding:
  • The bridesmaids wore chambray dresses from Anthropologie and the groomsman wore khaki suits over chambray shirts. Both the bridesmaids and the groomsman were "armed" with toy guns (the ladies guns served as the holder for their bouquets) which they shot during the kiss. 
  • Jenna wore a vintage wedding dress over brown cowboy boots. Loved this look. 
  • There were also fireworks. Real fireworks!
  • The unconventional wedding cake was actually seven different cakes of varying shapes, sizes and flavors. If I hadn't of stuffed myself with the cornbread muffins, I would have definitely eaten some. 
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek in to the very fun, very unique wedding. Congrats Tom & Jenna! 

11 comments:

Fransisca Angela said...

I enjoy each pictures in this post. you took great pictures, I like!

Unknown said...

Everything looks so beautiful. :)

Claire Kiefer said...

I saw these on facebook and they are so beautiful! What a fun wedding--I love all of it. The bride looks absolutely adorable and I definitely love the idea of bridesmaids dresses that aren't from a bridal store. Fun!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Wow. I'm speechless over how adorable this wedding is!! I love the laterns & the toy guns and the cowboy boots and the BUTTONS!! Sooo adorable!! What a treat you shared! Thank u!!

Melanie's Randomness

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

aww i love these photos! esp the braided hair. what a sweet wedding. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Meesh said...

Looks so beautiful (and like so much fun!) Really enjoyed these pictures.

jdavissquared said...

Seriously, what a fun wedding!

Glenwood Springs CO Photographer said...

Love all the great details. They look like a fun couple. Thanks for posting. Karen

Unknown said...

What a gorgeously styled wedding! Your friend did so well organising all that. And fireworks too :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and precious...

Samantha said...

How fun. And what great photos.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover