1) The aztec handprinted pillow cover ($34) by Leah Duncan has a lovely, hand drawn quality. I'd design a room around it given the opportunity.
2) I really like the bohemian vibe of this pocket tank top ($60).
3) Pretty underlings always make me feel better if I'm in a blah mood, which is exactly why I need more of them in my life. The soft watercolor arrow pattern on this bralette ($78) and hipster underwear ($66) is understand yet feminine.
4) A braided chambray belt ($45) is incredibly versatile and bit more interesting than a plain brown one.
5) David Stark brushwork dinnerware ($26-$32) would be perfect for an outdoor soiree or perhaps just to brighten up sandwiches on a lazy Sunday.
6) This Mediterranean butterfly dress ($88) is exactly what I'd want to wear if I were headed to the beach.
8) The geometric, abstract pattern on this tapestry ($38) comes in the prettiest color palette. Pretty, yet mysterious.