Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wish list 3.8.11

I am all about color this week and my wish list is no exception!
color theory necklaces by cursive design $48
sparkle and fade colorblock top $54
double wrap swatch watch $50 (via refinery 29) 


Carrie Fabulous said...

What fun colors!! The watches look like they taste like candy!!! hee hee
Gettin' ready for Spring!!! yipee!
XO Carrie

TamStyles said...

i love color block..i wasnt sure if those were necklaces or handbags. but cute they are.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

o i like the color block top, v fun. xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

Callie Grayson said...

Spring, reminds me of spring! all the colours!
Oh, swatches!! I used to have a HUGE collection of them..... hmmm I wonder what happened to them.
I really like the new designs.
very sweet

skarletgrrl said...

Love your wish lists! You find some of the darn cutest stuff!

jennifer ▲ i art u said...

so many fun colors! i'm all about color this week too! i especially love the sparkle and fade colorblock top. so good!

birdsofafeatherdesign.com said...

love the necklaces! Oh do I need color around my face this time of year! I am ready for hibernation to be over! -Ann

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover