Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vintage Style Edible Buttons

Andie's Speciality Sweets makes the most incredible cake embellishments. These vintage style EDIBLE buttons kind of blew my mind when I first ran across them thank's to Etsy's new circle feature (have you been enjoying this feature? It's a great way to find new shops.) I think these buttons would look incredible on cupcakes or perhaps for a wedding cake? I kind of just want to get some to see what they taste like! Some other favorites in the shop include the chocolate candy mushrooms and these pretty edible butterflies. Wow! 

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

These are so cute! I don't know if I could bring myself to eat them!

Robin Baron @ Simplifying Fabulous! said...

No WAY!! Thant's incredible!

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

What! Those look so real!

Something Old, Something New said...

I love these! So cute!

Melanie's Randomness said...

HOW COOL!!! Oh wedding people must love her!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

kate said...

Wow. I love these. It would be interesting to have a whole cake covered in these. Love.
velvet cupcakes

muchlove said...

LOVE!!! I thought they were actual vintage buttons, but the fact that they're edible just made them a whole lot more appealing!

Lana Manis said...

These are amazing! I love creamy white buttons ~ and to think you can eat these!

Thanks for sharing the link. I'll have to share it now. :)

Estelle Hayes said...

Wow, those look too good to be true. They would be adorable on cupcakes.

Alyssa Rose. said...

absolutely adorable - what a cute idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover