Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Interiors: Soft, Light and Soothing

Things have gotten off to a chaotic start for me this week and I have a feeling it's not going to get any calmer. I find myself being soothed, though, as I write this post and peer upon these calming interiors. Aren't they lovely? 
1) margot austin 2) dreamy whites 3) coco + kelley 4) elle decor (via from the right bank) 5) the city sage


rebeccamay said...

absolutely adore the blue floor leaner mirror....bliss!

17 Perth said...

Love these! So relaxing but yet so pretty. I am in love with that bathroom!

S and O said...

I hope your days get better and you find time to shake all that chaotic stress away :)

Callie Grayson said...

yeah this week has been chaotic for me too! and it's only tuesday!!! I am booked all through next week. I feel the whole world is crazy mad busy and we are all running!
time to relax!

Julia @ Boredom Abounds said...

I adore that pale blue mirror, so chic!

Sam said...

Oh heaven - I would be in utter heaven if I loved in a place shown in picture 2! Hope it settles down a bit for you!

drollgirl said...

oh they are all so beautiful! but i particularly love the last picture.

chaos is no fun. i can't stand it. and too much of it is swirling around of late. serenity now! :)

Bromeliad said...

Yes, the crazier life gets, the more I want my surroundings to be calm and clutter free.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover