Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Weekend

TGIF.  I have to apologize to those of you that I have not responded to lately.  I have a lot of catching up to do including blog reading, returning e-mails, and responding to comments.  I just wanted you to know that even if you don't hear from me that I appreciate all of your thoughts and I will get back to you soon.  After being out of town last weekend and being extremely busy with work, I have simply not found the time or energy to focus on blogging responsibilities.  Eek.
I hope you're doing well and I hope you've had a good week.  Are you excited about the weekend?  We don't have any plans other than catching up on everything which includes laundry and other chores.  Boring.  Hope yours is more exciting than mine! xo

image:  timzou galerie (source unknown, please let me know if you know)

10 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

There are never enough hours in the day/week hands-down. Wishing you a weekend that feels long and you've accomplished much.

Cheers! Deb

Unknown said...

My weekend: Job searching! A necessary evil.

Anonymous said...

My weekend--thrifting! Enjoy your weekend.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

friends, food and relax!
Have a greta one Christina xo

Tonia Lee Smith said...

It's been the same for me. Trying to catch up on blogging, and then life steps in. Have a fab weekend.

S and O said...

Well that's totally understandable, sounds like you could use a nice long weekend to relax! :)
xoxo
Olivia

Moosette said...

Fun weekend planned with friends!

Love the image of that room... love all of the colors!

Have a fabulous, mellow weekend!

birdsofafeatherdesign.com said...

I love brick floors! Happy weekend! -Ann

Callie Grayson said...

I have been stressed all week with work myself, and not having enough time to read my favorite blogs. Sometimes we need to just pull back and relax for our own well being. Take a deep breath and we will be here!
xx
callie

Unknown said...

I know we were talking about Matisse on Twitter today. But this photo reminds me of a Matisee! The colours, the textiles, the open window. Bliss.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover