Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Weekend

TGIF.  I've been feeling a tad overhelmed with work and family obligations and am very happy to have a little break.  Tomorrow I'll be at the 283 Holiday Market in Athens.  If you're in town, I hope you'll stop by between 11-4pm, drink some egg nog (yum!) do a little bit of Christmas shopping!
A couple other reminders:
-Win a $50 gift certificate to Friedasophie and treat yourself (or someone else since it is the giving season) to some pretty jewelry.
-Receive a discount for a subscription to Southern Flourish magazine by using the discount code "DOWNANDOUTCHIC".  This post has all of the details.
What are you doing this weekend? Keeping warm I hope?  Have a great one! xoxo

sweet drawing by jen collins

5 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Oh fun! I might have to go!!! Good luck!

Iva Messy said...

Have a great weekend Christina!!

Unknown said...

Hi my friend
Olá amiga

Have a nice weekend!
Um ótimo FINAL DE SEMANA!

Kisses
Beijos

vicki archer said...

Have a very happy weekend.....xv

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

sounds great! too bad I'm so far away... have a lovely weekend! xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover