- Fifi Lapin has come out with a new book, What Shall I Wear Today, and it's over the top adorable.
- Issue two of Rue is out and it's even better than the first. I kept turning the pages and thinking, "this goes on forever" (in a good way, of course).
- I'm loving this new-to-me blog, Paris vs. New York, a clever visual comparison between the two iconic cities.
- I may or may not have bought a robot vacuum cleaner after reading this post. Bella, my wimpy dog, is allergic to dust mites and I can't keep up with the amount of cleaning she requires. I'm hoping this will help. If you can't tell, I'm desperate. I'll let you know if my irobot becomes friend or foe.
- D&OC's newest sponsor, Embraceable Lace, is offering readers a 15% discount in her shop with the code "DOC15."