Thursday, November 4, 2010

apple & bee makeup bags

I recently acquired a few new makeup and cleansing products for the winter and would love to get my hands on a new tote to carry everything around in.  Apple & Bee shop has the cutest assortment of make-up and toiletry bags  in fun prints and various shapes.
Prices range from $21.95 to $59.  These would make a fun and useful gift for the holidays too, don't you think?

shop found via Adore Home Mag


Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, these are WAY cuter than my current makeup bag. Good thing my birthday is coming up. :-)

nube said...

I really love the makeup bag with the birds. So lovely!

Thank you for the post.

N. from

P U R P L E - D E E R said...

These would be great gifts.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover