Wednesday, October 20, 2010

6 things + a winner

Six that I'm love, love, loving on Etsy right now...

1) Hosta Belt $48 via bonspieicreation 2) Vintage alarm clock $35 via Clockwork Universe
3) Blend Contemporary Poncho, Camel $48 via Lamixx 4) Pink Rose Quartz Ring $64 via Too Sis Jewelry Design 5) Nerdy Nymphet $16 via Pop Pop Portraits 6) Retro Moustache Tote Bag $19.99 via Paisley Magic

The winner (chosen by Random.org) of the Wallflower Vintage Giveaway is #25 - Danielle!  Congrats, I'll be in contact shortly.  Thanks to all who participated!

11 comments:

walrus studio said...

I love your picks!! Great colors. Etsy is the best!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

must have that mustache bag!!

Meg Mitchell said...

I love Etsy. I've been selling my funky women pillows for over 2 years on Etys and it's been a venue for both buyers and sellers. Thanks for letting people know about this great site.
Meg

gina said...

I love that ring! I have a soft spot for big rings.

Angie said...

Must have a mustache bag. Must!

Beach House Living said...

The clock does if for me.

CAC muffin said...

so i n love with that camel poncho! I must have it!

Unknown said...

There are so many amazing photographers and illustrators on etsy that I fear running out of room on my wall. I've had to start stacking frames on top of shelves! Pop Pop Portraits might not help either!

Treadgold said...

Lovely little montage. The pink rose ring is so sweet as is the Pop Pop Portraits sketch...

Whitney said...

Ha! That tote is great. Reminds me of those mustache mugs that make it look like you havea mustache when you take a sip from them.

Whitney

a toast.
www.whittheheck.blogspot.com

MISSY S said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT TOO! <3
FIRST TIME HERE. LOVELY BLOG <3

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover