I'm not going to lie. The truth of the matter is, I don't love shopping for office attire. It feels a little like work, if you know what I mean. My closet is in desperate need of sprucing up so I've decided that I'm going to stick to purchasing only items that I can mix and match and easily accessorize as well as dress down or up so that it feels less like "office shopping" and more like, "yay, let's go shopping!" Here are my picks:
1) pleat collar blouse $80 2) peakaboo sequin cardigan $49.99 (was $118)
3) tab jacket $135 4) essential knit turtle neck dress $68
5) true straight pants $49.50 6) city classic pencil skirt $59.50
7) striped cowl neck t $19.50 8) equilateral necklace $42
9) medium leather buckle satchel $100 10) seychelle's flamingo ballet flat $89.95
See anything you like?