Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flowers + Dangles

 Mochatini and I have paired up once again to celebrate Manvi's two year anniversary as a blogger. But first, have you seen Manvi's photography?  I so enjoy the simplicity and quiet elegance of a beautifully photographed flower, don't you? 
{via Mochatini Shop}

   To offer my congrats on two years of inspirational blogging, I'm offering a free pair of ANY of the dangle earrings in my shop on Mochatini today!
Any pair at all!  Head over there to enter.


leni said...

they're so beautiful and dainty.

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...


Cat said...

Wow, what a great idea! The flowers and the earrings are just lovely my dear :)

Lynda said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! O my God, what a beautifull earrings you make!!!! I just had to come back and tell you(as if you didnt already knew;))......I entered(DUH) en linked it on my blog!!!
Love, you know what makes a girl happy!;)


manvi @ mochatini said...

such a sweet mention. thanks! and also a big thanks for your contribution to the celebrations. love your pretty designs!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

love them
going to enter now

LifestyleBohemia said...

I love all of the dangles - so pretty & feminine.

Mi Vida Bonita said...

LOVE her photographs, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Pin It button on image hover