Monday, April 12, 2010

Colorful Kitchen Accessories from Huset

I'm fighting the Monday blues with these super bright, extra fun kitchen accessories from Huset.   I can't help but feel a little more energized after taking a peek through the site and picking out my favorite colorful pieces.
Rice Set of Three Melamine Spoons $6
Rice dk Nestled Mixing Bowls in a Set of 4 $42
Our kitchen timer died this past weekend but it was so boring compared to the Rice egg timers that I don't really mind.  Out with the old and in with a new as long as the new is better and more cheerful, right? Speaking of new, happy new week to you!  I don't know about you, but I'm determined to make it a good one.

19 comments:

Julie (brown eyed belle) said...

Oh my gosh that birdhouse timer is precious!!! I have a slight obsession with birds. I just think they are so cute. I might have to get that timer!

Alina said...

wow...I love the spoons, I now want to have all my utensils that brightly colored.

Laura Trevey said...

Such adorable egg timers!!!

Have a great week Christina ~~
xoxo Laura

Anna Liesemeyer said...

I think I just found my kitchen match meant to be;)
Have a great start to your week!
<3

ceo said...

the spoons made my monday.......

xxx
ceo

Iva said...

WEEEEEH COLORS!! I love these spoons! so cute!! ;)

shari @ little blue deer said...

Oh, so colorful and cool! Love it! My husband is a huge gourmand, great gift ideas! It would make the cooking that I do (macaroni and cheese, ha!), more fun!

The Cottage Cheese said...

Brilliant colors to brighten the Monday, indeed. That Sagaform dinnerware is too fabulous!

JenRem said...

Those spoons are great! Thanks for sharing :)

Lynda said...

after seeing al those cute spoons,.......I WANT ICECREAM!!!!!*grin*.......lovely spons for outdooreating;)

greetings
Lynda

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i have some of these melamine spoons and love them!

Jennifer said...

WOW, I want it all!

TERI REES WANG said...

Cute, sweet and neat.

I keep spying items out for my imaginary RV!..and these will do me more than good.

Diana said...

I love colorful anything but i'm so scared to display it in my home!

alainarose said...

wow! i just found your blog and love it! and absolutely adore those retro cups and plates!

pearls said...

I want them all.... esp. the retro side plate... so cute!

Dailee Dose said...

wow so pretty! i love those spoons, and i want all of my kitchen wares to be that colorful!

~KS said...

That last picture is just so wonderful... makes me smile so big :)

TakaTomo.de said...

All German customers will find these lovely kitchen timers at: TakaTomo.de. I also offer worldwide shipping!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover