Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Picks at Ruche

Some new spring favorites over at Ruche...

It's always difficult to pick favorites at Ruche because I'd wear pretty much anything in the shop.  If you haven't already, you must check out the Spring lookbook, it's styled beautifully.   It's finally getting warm here and quite quickly. I'm vastly unprepared for warmer weather...
~
The winner of the Capricious Traveler $40 gift cert is #5...Brittney!  Congrats and thank you to Capricious Traveler for such a generous giveaway.  Don't forget to check out the shop for lots of vintage beauties!
(note: all giveaway winners are chosen by random.org)

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for sharing - I'd never heard of Rush, and now I think I'm in love!

Amanda Lee said...

that flower purse is very Valentino!

xx
a.

amandalee-x.blogspot.com

gina said...

I looooove Ruche. Great finds...perfect for spring!

Carys said...

I love those clothes, they just epitomize spring, and make me long for the sunshine...
Beautiful blog!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh Ruche, they have a great collection!!

Caitlin said...

Cute!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Love the purse and necklace!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Those mules are too cute!

C'est La Vie said...

i'm in love with that mustard bag!

Living It At Home said...

I love their clothes. Great picks!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

The bag please!
preeety please~
xo

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

Yes, I love Ruche!! So cute! I love the mix of vintage and contemporary; everything seems so wearable. It has become one of my shops for inspiration when I feel like sewing ;)

Unknown said...

Hi! Wow, that's crazy, I just did a Ruche post this morning, too! LOVE that shop, it's far easier on the wallet than Anthropologie, and just as cute, I think. Ha, that makes me feel so good! Post:
http://littlebluedeer.blogspot.com/2010/03/pretty-spring-dressing-from-ruche.html

Sandy a la Mode said...

i need to buy something from ruche, there are soo many lovely items! i love that bag and necklace!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover