Thursday, March 25, 2010

Makool Loves You (and I do too)

I first saw the shop Makool Loves You on Design is Mine   This Portland based shop has a lot of reasonably priced goodies so of course I have to share my favorite items with you.

from top:  barquentine skirt $128;  pantalette set $52 (was $138); houlska $78; overgaard $88; blue agate $89

Isn't the styling spot on as well?  I really want BOTH of those skirts. I can't be bothered with pants when it gets warmer.

p.s. don't forget about the little piggy that could save...

13 comments:

C'est La Vie said...

i love that first skirt, it's super cute!

Love Stella Rose said...

I too loooove both the skirts and the styling in the bike image..great

Paige said...

I love the styling!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i heart bows on skirts.. or all clothing! =)

Claire Kiefer said...

That top skirt with the big bow is so dreamy. I LOVE IT! I pretty much only wear skirts and dresses all year round . . . when it's really cold, I'll put on leggings, but that's as close to pants as I ever really get. :)

Rachel said...

Definitely love those skirts!

Chic Coles said...

Love that necklace! I have a blue agate and I am obsessed with it!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love their site too -- a little vintagey but still a lot cool.

Christine said...

Love the top skirt. That's a must-have for the Summer.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

The bike, the skirt and the sweet knee-highs ~ Spring look of perfection!

drollgirl said...

that first skirt is so cute! i just LOVE IT!!!

alexkeller said...

i love that first skirt! it reminds me sorta of one i got at Zara a fews ago. i have no idea where it is, so i just might have to get this one - thanks for the link :D

Courtney said...

OK, that first skirt is beyond adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover