Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sale, sale, sale! Who doesn't love a sale?

So, guess what? I think it's time for a sale, don't you???
Here's the deal. If you're a reader/follower/member of Down and Out Chic, you can...
*Buy one get one 1/2 off in the shop!
That's a huge discount and because you're readers, YOU'RE SPECIAL! There are tons of new items and I'll be adding new even more goodies daily.
If you decide you want to take advantage of the sale, simply leave the word 'reader' in the "notes to seller" section or you can send me an e-mail to downandoutchic@gmail.com at time of checkout. I'll reimburse you via Paypal.
This sale ends Sunday 9/27/09. Please let me know if you have any questions.
*1/2 applies to the item of lesser value.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover