Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Guest post at DaLipstickBandit

A little while ago, I received an e-mail from the very sweet, fun Nina at DaLipstickBandit. Here's a snippet of the e-mail:
"I would love it if you could guest blog in the near future for me.I'm dying to see a master bedroom that has chrome, hot pink, black, and white or some variations of those colors in it."
Well, I'm always up for a challenge so of course I agreed. Nina definitely had clear parameters which made things easy and difficult (how's that for a paradox?)
source: Traditional Home
Click here to see my guest post and let me know how you think I did. Thanks Nina for the invite, it was fun!
{Giveaway ends tonight at 6pm so hurry and enter if you haven't already. Just click on the bracelet to the right.}

11 comments:

Aline said...

You did such a great job...congrats on the feature!!!

nicole mountz said...

oh my that is gorgeous. i'd die for a room like that!!

PS~Erin said...

I just got back from my blog field trip... I think you did an excellent job. I can't stop thinking about that white ornate bed and the mirrored side table... So pretty!

beauty comma said...

I've commented on the guest post, it was great!
Trudi =)

from the right bank said...

You are one busy girl! I don't know how you do it all! I think you met this challenge perfectly. :)

bananas. said...

GREAT JOB (as usual)! i am always looking for great interior design ideas so that posting was super helpful.

jess@thehomebound said...

Awesome! I am headed over now.

Laura Trevey said...

love the headboard!!

Rachel Follett said...

You are spot on! Love this space!

VanessasRunway said...

Great guest post - Loved your suggestions! :)

kadler said...

Yay! You're famous.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover