Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Potato love

Finding vintage items on the internet, for me, can be slightly taxing. That's not to say there aren't plenty of people that sell vintage items, it's just that I tend to be lazy and I'm not a huge fan of wading through the abysmal hole that is Ebay. Recently, though, I came across this sight in my internet meanderings that is not only a pleasure to look at, the store offers really unique pieces that I can't help but lust after. Since I'm slightly behind on the times, I'm going to assume you've heard of Three Potato Four, but if you haven't, it's definitely worth checking out. Here are some items on my wish list:


Bird Botanical Print- Red Coral $30
I'm coveting the whole series, really:

I love this antique candy box which would be a perfect jewelry storage solution:

British Fatigue Metal Candy Box $65

We are in need of some new measuring cups (I may have accidentally melted a few, don't ask). These are the cutest I've come across:

It's worth signing up for the newsletter b/c new items go SUPER quick!

3 comments:

Corie said...

Why would you need to lock up your candy?

I'm confused. but... ADORABLE MEASURING CUPS. Want. for. Bakery.

Christina said...

noooo, the box would be for my jewelry. you know all those big fat diamonds i have. millions worth, really.

Christina said...

hmm, the website disappeared and along w/it, my photos. boooo. hopefully it will be back soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover