Friday, February 6, 2009

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

I started this blog in hopes of organizing my scattered thoughts and narrowing down the items I want to spend money on. The goal is that by searching things out, I'll spend less money on purchases I really don't like. So far, I've done really well at not buying anything for the house b/c I think I'm paralyzed by all the things I've found that I like. Here are a few more random items that I think would really add a bit of character to the new space:

Mustache Key Holder $40

Source: The Curiosity Shop

Hookmaker $30

Source: The Curiosity Shop

B and I scoured Target the other day and did not run across these items. We surely would have noted an origami chair:

Blue Dot Real Good Chair $90



Gama-Go Bird Throw Pillow $17.49source: Target.com

Wood Lamp $18.99!

source: Delia's

Chirp Pillow $29.95
source: CB2

Brimfield Birdie Lamp Base $42
Source: UO

A little bit of inspiration for the space I want- something comfortable that even the dogs can appreciate.

source: Apartment Therapy

4 comments:

Corie said...

Oooooh How much do I love that Moustache?!

UU said...

i need u to give me some art lessons...i love those things!!!

keith p. rein said...

i have been eyeing that chair for a while now... it ships flat! no room for it until the studio though. get it so i can live through you.

Christina said...

if it goes on sale, i'm there. you could sit it in at dinners at my house!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Pin It button on image hover